Release Date: 10/5/2009
iPhone/iPod Touch OS Version: 3.0 or later
Price: $1.99 USD
Thinking about converting your light bulbs from the traditional incandescent bulbs to Light-Emitting Diode (LED)?
Have you already converted to LED bulbs?
Our LED Light Bulb Savings Calculator can show you the potential annual savings you will have.
Going green will give you an opportunity to help our environment and at the same time, save you a little money doing it. We hope that our calculator can do all the hard work for you and is easy for you to use.
To use our LED Savings Calculator, simply select three values from the picker list.
1. Your location (if you are outside the United States, please select "Custom Location").
2. Number of light bulbs you would like to convert.
3. Wattage of the current light bulbs you are changing out.
Our calculator will instantly give you an estimated annual cost savings based on the average kilowatts per hour your state charges (International users: please see the instruction below on how to enter the kWh rate for your specific location).
Additionally, you can also edit:
• Cost of the incandescent bulbs you paid for
• Cost of the LED bulbs you've purchased or plan to purchase
• Custom kilowatts per hour for your location outside of United States.
• Average daily usage in number of hours
For Users Outside of the United States:
If you are from outside the US, please select "Custom Location" from the front picker list then click on the little "i" icon at the bottom right of the screen to go to the back side of the calculator. Here, you will need to enter the cost of an average kilowatt-hour (kWh) of electricity in the location where you reside (this data should be available in your monthly utility bill.) Then, click "Done" at the top of the screen and your calculated savings will be displayed accordingly.
Lastly, thank you for going green. Please recycle and use Energy Star product.